Work Permit information

Work Permit Information
Posted on 05/23/2018

Summer Work Permit Procedures

Intent to Employ Form

Once school is over and until school resumes in August, see Dawn Bair between 7:00-11:00 or 12:00-3:00 at the EACS Administration Building in New Haven, 1240 SR 930 E. New Haven, IN 46774 (on the corner of SR 930 East and Green Street), by NHHS. Students must present their forms in person, and permits will be completed while you wait. 18 year old students and/or graduates do not need work permits.


  1. Once you have been hired, complete an “Intention to Employ/A1” form with your employer, making sure all spaces are filled in. It must have a legible parent signature. (Blank forms are available on the website and outside the attendance office at LHS.)
  2. Take a copy of your birth certificate, a photo ID (driver’s permit/license or school ID), and your completed “Intention to Employ/A1” form to the EACS Admin Building.
  3. Once the official work permit is completed, sign it and take it to your employer to be kept on file.

 *A student may be denied a work permit based on grades, attendance or discipline.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved. | Nondiscrimination Policy